Vinyl siding is a great option for Parkville, MO, homeowners who are looking to upgrade the exteriors of their homes. Thanks to its numerous benefits compared to more traditional siding choices, vinyl siding has become the new siding of choice for many homeowners.
If you want to upgrade your Parkville, MO, home with new vinyl siding, you’ll want to work with an experienced company that provides a flawless installation. That’s why Kent Mohler Exteriors is your go-to company for any siding replacement in the Parkville area. With over 40 years of experience, KME can tackle even the toughest exterior remodels and will leave your home looking perfect.
The Many Benefits of Vinyl
At Kent Mohler Exteriors, we’re proud to install the Alside Charter Oak line of vinyl siding. There are numerous benefits to this vinyl siding, some of which include:
- Customizable colors – From traditional subdued house colors to bold architectural tones, there are dozens of color options for our vinyl siding.
- A high return on investment – Especially compared to traditional wood, brick, or stucco options, your investment in our vinyl siding can be largely recouped when selling your home.
- Durability – Compared to other siding options, Alside vinyl strongly resists corrosion, mold, mildew, and warping.
- Easy to clean – Often the only thing you will have to do to clean our vinyl cladding is spray it with the garden hose.
- Energy efficiency – Our vinyl siding is extremely energy-efficient and we meticulously install it according to industry best practices to maximize its performance.
- Lasting appeal – Our vinyl siding holds color exceptionally well, which means you won’t need to repaint it.
Your Team for Exterior Remodeling
For all of your vinyl siding needs, Kent Mohler Exteriors is the only team you should turn to. To learn more about the vinyl siding options we carry or to schedule a consultation at your Parkville, MO, home, contact us today.