Homeowners in Liberty, MO, who need to replace their siding should consider vinyl siding. In recent years, vinyl siding has become nearly ubiquitous across the country because of its many positive qualities. For all of your siding needs in Liberty, MO, you can turn to Kent Mohler Exteriors. We’ve been serving homeowners in the area for over 40 years and can help you make your home exterior dreams a reality.
The Benefits of Vinyl Siding
Vinyl siding has many features that make it a great option for your home. Some of these qualities include:
- Attractiveness — Not only does vinyl siding look great on homes, but its attractiveness doesn’t fade as quickly as some other siding options. The colors and finishes in vinyl siding are embedded within the material during the manufacturing process, which means that the color is throughout the vinyl, and not just on the surface. Not only that, there are dozens of color and texture combinations available so you’re guaranteed to find vinyl siding that suits your tastes.
- Durability — Vinyl siding lasts a long time. Compared to traditional siding options, vinyl is far less likely to crack or chip, and it won’t rot or become compromised by mold or mildew.
- Low maintenance — As mentioned previously, the colors are baked into vinyl siding which means you’ll never have to repaint it like other siding options. That fact, combined with vinyl siding’s enhanced durability mean that it’s a very low-maintenance siding. Best of all, cleaning vinyl siding can be accomplished easily with just soap and water.
- Affordability — Vinyl siding is one of the cheaper siding options available on the market, which makes for a great overall value when paired with its many benefits. It is significantly cheaper than wood while requiring much less upkeep and lasting much longer even under extreme weather conditions.
- Installation — Vinyl siding has a major benefit over other kinds of siding when it comes to installation. So long as the previous siding is still in decent condition, vinyl can be installed over the existing siding. This is not ideal, but some homeowners will choose to go this route as it will be cheaper than completely removing the old siding to replace with new. As vinyl siding is insulated, the weather protection it offers ensures that the old siding underneath will not continue to deteriorate.
Siding Installation by the Experts
When it comes time for your exterior upgrade, Kent Mohler Exteriors is the best siding contractor for the job. Oftentimes vinyl siding is the siding material of choice to replace old wood siding with something more durable and low maintenance. Vinyl siding is lightweight and easy to handle, making the installation process painless. Plus, our siding installers are some of the best installers in town. We’ll complete your vinyl siding installation quickly and efficiently, paying close attention to detail. With more than 40 years of experience and thousands of happy customers, there’s no wonder Kent Mohler Exteriors is the exterior remodeling company of choice among residents of Kansas City and beyond.
The Vinyl Siding Experts in Liberty, MO
If you’re curious about the many benefits of vinyl siding or if you’d like to schedule a consultation with a siding expert, contact the pros at Kent Mohler Exteriors today. We’d be more than happy to set you up with a virtual consultation or free estimate for your next exterior home improvement project!