Vinyl Replacement Windows Installed on Homes in Kansas City, MO & Surrounding Cities
Having vinyl replacement windows installed on your home in Kansas City, Missouri, or a nearby area, has a number of benefits. New windows can help improve both the curb appeal and energy efficiency of your home. If you would like to reap these benefits, turn to Kent Mohler Exteriors. We offer top-notch products and installation services from experienced technicians who get the job done with care and precision.
The replacement windows KME installs are among the most energy-efficient home window products available on the market today. With a standard glass package that meets Energy Star® requirements, these windows will help reduce heat transfer. This, in turn, will make it easier for your HVAC system to maintain a comfortable indoor temperature, which can help lower your monthly energy bills.
In addition to being energy efficient, our vinyl replacement windows:
- Are highly durable and won’t warp over time
- Are coated with a maintenance-free finish that will look great even after years of exposure to the Kansas City, MO, weather
- Have a low-profile frame to provide the maximum viewing area
- Have a telescoping sill dam that directs water runoff and helps to prevent moisture infiltration
- Can be customized to match your tastes with your choice of frame colors, grid patterns, and other options
What’s more, you’ll have the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your investment in vinyl windows is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. To learn more about the beneficial features of our vinyl replacement windows, contact Kent Mohler Exteriors today. We are proud to serve the residents of Kansas City, MO, and nearby communities.